16 May 2009

Oh I forgot.

Yes I know, I should be writing a story / work of fiction, but let's just say someone else is doing a better job. Ok , this week has been awesomely nice....Here's an account ( Not in chronological order, but in order of thoughts)

Coldplay Album. There is no artist in the world that I love more than you guys. Coldplay launched a new album/collection of songs on 15th May, which was free to download for all it's fans. And the songs are all live concert recordings, so if you listen to 'em on full volume, the kind of feeling you get, oh my good--it's heaven. It's like you are there cheering and the fact that you are a part of the whole thing makes it so orgasmic. God I love them. And they also made a Recession busting and Fan thanking move by deciding to give each one of the audience at their concerts a free CD of these songs. Kya yaar, inse better koi hoo sakta hain. Oh...The album is called Left right left right left. Download it from here---- http://lrlrl.coldplay.com/leftright.html And if you REALLY wish to get the feel of it. Listen to Viva La Vida full volume. I couldn't feel my heart after the first time. Below: Album cover




KT : Today, I went to The Attic, to hear out Mr. Kishore Thukral on his true calling, The Spiti Valley. The pictures were so beautiful and it seemed like he knew everything. Each stone, each lake and each feeling of Spiti was in his heart. How I know KT is different, but the fact that I heard out an author so intelligent, so wise and so inspiring for the third time, it's fantastic. But there is a more important thing that I learnt. I won't be writing the book most of you came to know about. Listening to KT made me realise, that there is so much I can explore, look, feel and be, I don't want a book right now. I have the feelings fresh in me, but I don't want to translate them. I want to read Shaky Dude, I want to Travel, I want St. Stephen's. Pata nahi. :|
Oh, for all that it's worth, I saw the Devil today, and yes I do HATE her.
Below: Spiti



Red shorts: My Mom did not like them, which means that her generation doesn't like them, which implies that I did the right "fashion" thing. ^_^ They are in, and I like them. Deal with it. Below: A glimpse for those who wouldn't ever see me wearing 'em.

Connaught Place : God. I had gone to meet ONE of my friends and I ended up meeting the entire clan. First I met Vasudha, then Garima, then Abhinav and Anu. I also saw Rajesh Mishra, Director IMS. I mean Ek teer aur itne saare nishaane. LOL. :) . I even showed Vasudha the terrace of one of CP's buildings, though it was less appreciated. Below: CP. Duh.




There might have been much happier and better things, but i just don't remember 'em. Next week Gautam is going to come, which is nice. My result is going to come, which could be nice. And I have to study, which is definitely not nice.


Oh I forgot.
Dedication : To KT.
Song : Viva La Vida by Coldplay. LRLRL Version. :)

5 comments:

Vasudha said...

1)it's sad dt ur nt ritin d book bt mayb ur rite..
2)d shorts r cool ;)
3)wot is so gr8 abt d terrace?

Ahana Datta said...

1. OMG @above me
2. Yay!!!!!
3. The devil can boil in HELL!

Rohan Chawla said...

=> Vasudha

i. You know now.
ii. Thanks. What if I wear 'em to school on result day? Devil won't like 'em. LOL
iii. The Terrace is awesome. It was just too hot, to realise the beauty.


=> Ahana

!. OMG @ Awesome double meaning.
@. Thanks.
#. Burn in hell for all I care. Be a little One Tree Hill-ish. Please, It's my blog, you can be outright mean and I will contribute. LOL

Vasudha said...

look rohan..i think this terrace wuz just as ordinary as any other terrace ive ever been to, heat or no heat.

MOHIT SINDHU said...

1. I don't know whether you will write a book..But you are a good writer!
2. Nice shorts
3. I still don't get 'terrace' thing.

AND i would be starting a new blog for writing (stories & poems) after some time.I am search for right people for that blog.I wish you could join me( its a invitation cum request)
:)