9 May 2009

Changes and Thank You-s

Today is an important day in the history of this Blog. We have changed the title, the template, the widgets and all the change is definitely for the BETTER. I hope you like it. My writing might also change and you might notice a tinge of young-ness.

This wouldn't have been possible without :

1. Blogger templates: Thank you for the jeans.

2. Facebook: For helping me rest for a while.

3. Pari: For having seen it for the first time.

4. Arsheen: For having loved it so much.

5. Gautam: For his idea to change my picture.

6. Ahana: For finally seeing it.

7. Aakriti: For having loved the template and promised not to follow.

8. Vasudha: For being a keen reader throughout.

9. SS and other readers: For always telling me when the post was weird or nice.

10. Digveer: For have planted the idea in the first place.

11. Aditi: For have improved my writing.

12. Coldplay: For making awesome songs which I listen to when I write. Sorry your widget had to go.

13. (My best Number) EK: For making me realize that sometimes you have to change or stay away because other people are too dumb to do the same.

Thanks Everyone. Thanks. I hope you like it.

Oh since I forgot earlier, One Tree Hill. You changed everything. Thanks.

12 comments:

Ahana Datta said...

Yeah EK. You're da bomb! LOLOLOL

Yay!! This is actually very important. Very uncharacteristically, I'm thinking this new change might mean a new beginning for your writing. And finally starting the book.

arsheen said...

rohan...i think dis is truly amazing....i hav no words 2 actually tell u how much i luv it....i knw u probably wuld b feeling wats wrong wid me lol but i dunno its jus tht its perfect..lol...all d best wid stuff and do invite me 4 ur first book signing..tc

MOHIT SINDHU said...

Superb!
Ya,seriously!!...
You have done a great job.

Hey! You are writing a book?

And what does WBF means?
Greetings for this new change.

MOHIT SINDHU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rohan Chawla said...

=> Ahana

Thanks for spilling the beans of my mind. Book--Abhi I don't know. Mera man chanchal hain and nothing is paaka. Oh and yeh--LOL

=>Arsheen
:) Thanks so so so much...!!! :D I was on a happiness overdose last night. Love you.

=> Mohit
Thanks. Book--No. But since last night, I might just take it seriously. WBF--Worst best friend.

ME said...

Very very well done.
Now if you could just remove the footer.

Vasudha said...

hehe i love it 2. n u'd better start taking d book thing seriously now.

Aditi said...

Good going, Rohan! Really nice! And yup good luck with your book, I have no doubt that you would be the next big thing after Shakespeare =D

ss said...

Wow, I mean simply wow! I am mighty impressed with this new look.Way to go Rohan.But a small suggestion- can you pls do away with the word verification thingie? pretty pls.

Rohan Chawla said...

=> ME
I don't want to remove the footer.

=>Vasudha
Ok> I'll try.

=> Aditi
Next big thing after Shakespeare(NOT Chetan Bhagat). :D :D :D :D.

=> ss
Thank You. I have removed the verification, but if I start getting Spam comments, I'll copy paste them on your blog ;)

ss said...

I dont have word verification and I dont receive any spam comments..does that mean only fanous ppl like u get spam comments?

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your thoughts and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Norman