27 July 2011

Jibber Jabber.

Don't worry the old blog is not dying. It's not even in ICU. It's not on a vacation either. It is however on its usual mid-year crisis.

Why A New Blog?

Of late, I have been thinking of current issues. Things that bother me. Stuff that's happening in the world. So I thought I'd make a separate blog for the same. This is not a newspaper. This is not an editorial page. This is also not a debating website. It is also not a unique blend of the three. Its just, jibber jabber.

I define things in the negative. New thing I learnt about myself :)

I am scared that I won't blog enough. But there is only one way to overcome that fear, to blog a lot. Only time will tell what comes out of this.

I am scared this is my way of escaping something. Weird feeling.

I am worried. About the world. 

Anyway. Stick around for the first post!

Rohan Chawla

No comments: