31 March 2015

Similar Sounding Tunes

I saw the new Sanpdeal commercial on TV today. The background music seemed too familiar. It wasn't one of those generic tunes. It was distinct in construction but familiar in sound. I went through one of those unsettling moments when a tune is stuck in your head and you search the depths of your memory jar for its name.

After much struggle, I remembered that the tune was from the soundtrack of "Little Miss Sunshine". It is no surprise that I remembered the music from that movie. Not only is the movie truly delightful, the music is absolutely brilliant. If you have not seen the movie, I strongly recommend it.

Anyway, here are the two clips. Let me know if you also think that the two are similar :

i) Snapdeal Advertisement :



ii) "The Winner Is" from Little Miss Sunshine :


No comments: