8 June 2012

What lies beyond..

So the reason why this is the second post of the year, despite the fact that half the year has already gone, is because the final year of graduation sucks. Thinking about the future sucks.


Deep down, I am scared this might be the end of the Blog. There are symptoms like single digit posts. I'd hate to see that. Imagine not being able to write. I hope it never happens :(


Yet, there are things that words can't say as much as "other" things. Lists, Post Its, Flowcharts, Highlighters, White Boards, Organizers! Language, just beautifully packed.


As I stand at the crossroads of my life (Don't you just love the drama), here is an insight into my position. Feel free to give me advice by commenting here, I will politely "try" (read : ignore) and incorporate it.


Here goes : http://debategraph.org/whatliesbeyond
(Copy the Link and paste it in the next tab of your browser)


Post Dedication : To Mom. For standing by me, always. Thank you.


Songs (Click to Listen!) : Balloon -- Lou Reed  and Somebody That I Used To Know -- Walk off the Earth


FYI, I am happy. I hope the recruiters never see this! :P


Also, Blog needs renovation. Suggestions? I am thinking Yellow.



2 comments:

Devna said...

Really liked the debategraph! What Lies Beyond feels weirdly like the Big Red Button though.
Single digit posts arnt bcus you "cant write".. maybe cus of time constraints. those are permanent. not if you make sure they arnt.
And not yellow! not in the damn summer.. white? green?
God, its going to be so hard to refresh a YELLOW page.

Rohan Chawla said...

Yeah, but I guess every blogger hits that stage at some point. When there is no or very little time. Maybe it'll all go away with time.
Green has been used on the blog, when it was called Carving A Niche. The last template was semi-white and Jibber jabber is full white. So, yellow is the colour which hasn't been experimented till now.