22 August 2011

The Best Day of My Life.

Janamasthmi is the best day of the year.


I love it. I like it more than any birthday. Even my own. In fact its the only birthday I celebrate!


I don't do anything special today. But I just feel special. Like you feel love.


And not just that, but feel powerful too. Mentally. Like a stronger person.


It just makes me happy. Very Happy.


Nothing makes me this expressively happy.


Happy Birthday! :D


This is dedicated to Paarthsaarthi.


Song : Ud Jayega -- Kumar Gandharva.


And then at midnight, when the dark is at its peak,
He was born, to guide us into dawn.
Like the virtues will one day overcome the vices,
And the good will transcend into the new world,
But only to end again and start again,
And yet He will always be there.
Immortal and Invincible.
Like the energy in us, in you and in me.
A reflection of Himself and Everyone Else.


Hare Krishna.