27 May 2011

Moment.

Time has passed, and I have loved many women.
And as they've held me close...
And asked if I will remember them I've said, "Yes, I will remember you. "
But the one I've not forgotten is the one who did not ask-- Malena.
*

We’re always thinking that someday we’ll be happy; when we get that car or that job or that person in our lives that’ll fix everything. But happiness is a mood and it’s a condition, not a destination. It’s like being tired or hungry; it’s not permanent. It comes and goes but that’s okay. And I feel like if people thought of it that way, they’d find happiness a lot more often.

 So you think it’s okay to be a little miserable every now and then? Even when you have great things in your life?

 Is it okay to be a little hungry now and then?

*

The man who said "I'd rather be lucky than good" saw deeply into life. People are afraid to face how great a part of life is dependent on luck. It's scary to think so much is out of one's control. There are moments in a match when the ball hits the top of the net, and for a split second, it can either go forward or fall back. With a little luck, it goes forward, and you win. Or maybe it doesn't, and you lose.


Oh my God, I'm getting pulled over. Everyone, just... pretend to be normal. 

*




Song : Dhoop ke Makaan (Acoustic)

2 comments:

Devna said...

reminds me of this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsU6_eSG4k4

sd said...

Love the quote ! :)